Upper Street Events won Best Brand Expansion at the EN Awards for the...
And the finalists are
posted on: 17/3/2010 11:02:51
The Exhibition News Awards 2010 received a staggering 37 per cent year-on-year increase in nominations, with each of its 14 categories oversubscribed.
Exhibition News managing editor, Paul Colston, says: “The exhibition community has demonstrated a healthier appetite than ever for shouting about its successes in what has been a difficult period for many. The response this year has made the EN Awards, now in its fourth year, the fastest growing accolade in the events industry.
“The quality of entries revealed some outstanding achievements in our sector and community, and demonstrates the power and creative cutting edge of experiential marketing and face-to-face,” he adds.
Exhibition News Awards judge and the new chairman of ESSA, John Robson, says: “Judging the awards this year was a fascinating experience. The effort that went into each and every entry was plain to see and the calibre was such that it made judging the awards very difficult.
“In these tough times it’s great to see such great talent in our industry,” he adds.
You can read the finalists’ awards entries on the voting site or you see them in the Finalist Supplement in April’s Exhibition News.
The cream of the industry will gather at the Lancaster London on Friday 7 May 2010 to raise a glass to the winners, as shortlisted by a panel of industry experts and voted for by Exhibition News readers.
The online voting system is now open and for your personalised voting details (which also give you a 5% discount on tickets and tables) check the email that was sent to you or call the circulation dept. on +44 (0)20 8971 8282.
Voting closes 16 April 2010
Finalists for the Exhibition News Awards
Most Impressive Visitor Experience
Best Event Sponsorship Package
- Brand Events - Taste of London - Emap - Sustainability Street at Interbuild Specifier - National Boat Shows - Southampton Boat Show
- Brand Events - Taste of London – Waitrose - UBM International Media - Food Ingredients Europe - Media 10 - Grand Designs Live 2009
Best Venue Support
Most Impressive Growth of an Event
- Excel London - Sandown Park Racecourse - Wembley Stadium
- Media 10 - Grand Designs Live Birmingham - UBM International Media - Food Ingredients Europe - UBM Live - International Firex 2009
Most Effective Visitor Promotion Campaign
Team of the Year
- Easyfairs – Packaging Portfolio 2010 - Ocean Media - National Wedding Show - Media 10 - Grand Designs Live Birmingham
- William Reed - SUNTEC Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre - UBM International Media - Food Ingredients Europe
Contractor of the Year
Best International Venue
- Penny Banks - GL Events Owen Brown - Melville Exhibition and Event Services
- ADNEC - SUNTEC Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre - Singapore Expo
Best International Exhibition
The Green Award
- MVK International Exhibition Company - International Calligraphy Exhibition - UBM International Media - Food Ingredients Europe - Reed Travel Exhibitions - EIBTM
- Octink - Excel London - ACC Liverpool
Best UK Venue
Best Launch Exhibition
- Scottish Exhibition and Convention Centre - Excel London - ACC Liverpool
- Haymarket Exhibitions – Masterchef Live - Centaur Exhibitions – National Home Improvement Show - Closer Still – 2009 London Veterinary Show
Best Design and Build Contractor
Innovation of the Year
- Helix 3D - Clements and Street Design Build - RTH Group
- Interchange Communications - Etherlive - GL Events Owen Brown